Jom Follow Ibu

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lemak Cili Api Daging Rusa







assalamualaikum wbt...
salam aidil adha untuk semua yang kakcu
sayangi..maaf zahir dan batin dari kakcu..;))
juadah hari raya aidil adha untuk kakcu
sekeluarga simple je..kakcu rebus ketupat
segera,masak lemak cili api daging rusa,
ayam masak merah,sambal kacang dan soto.

selepas suami dan anak2 balik dari solat
hari raya,kami menikmati hidangan dengan
berselera..kakcu makan soto..kali ni kakcu
buat soto yg  mudah je..kakcu masak sup
ayam tua/ayam pencen..dgn sup tu lah kakcu
buat soto..makan kuah sup tu panas2..pehhh..

selepas makan2,abangcu & haikal pergi ke    
lokasi penyembelihan korban. moga ibadah
korban yang kakcu buat tahun ini,mendapat
keberkatan dan keredhaan dari Allah swt..amiin..

0k,utk entri kali ni,kakcu nk share resepi lemak
cili api daging rusa..biasalah daging rusa ni kakcu
dapat dari kakak yg tinggal di sabah,kalau balik
ke sini mesti dia bawak daging rusa..kalau kakak
dah pindah balik ke semenanjung,alamat tk merasa
lg lah..;))


bahan2nya:
1 kilo daging rusa - di potong kecil
25 biji cili api - dikisar - tk suka pedas boleh kurangkan
8 biji bawang merah - dikisar
3 ulas bawang putih - dikisar
2 inci halia - dikisar
2 inci kunyit hidup - dikisar
3 batang serai - diketuk
1 cawan pati santan
3 cawan air - nk kuah lebih tambah la santan/air lagi..
2 keping asam gelugur
garam secukup rasa

cara2nya:
masukkan ke dalam periuk bahan2 kisar dan serai,biarkan masak hingga mendidih..
masukkan daging,gaulkan hingga rata dan masukkan air,rebuskan daging sehingga lembut.
kemudian masukkan santan,asam gelugur dan garam secukupnya,masakkan sehingga mendidih lagi, kemudian bolehlah padamkan api dan sedia untuk dihidangkan...;))

14 comments:

Chah said...

wow..sedap2 nye menu di hari raya...selamat hari raya kak cu!

Resepi Ibu said...

chah masak pn sedap..nasi dagang lg tuu..kakcu suka mkn nasi dagang tp tk reti nk masak nya...;))
slmt hr raya Chah...;))

Anonymous said...

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing
very good results. If you know of any please share.

Thank you!

My weblog: wiki.oxtli.com.mx

Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, nice article and fastidious arguments commented at this place,
I am genuinely enjoying by these.

Here is my web blog; workouts for vertical leap

Anonymous said...

First off I would like to say superb blog!

I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't
mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out.
I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first
10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it!

My weblog :: workouts to jump higher

Anonymous said...

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you're utilizing?
I'm having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?

My page - http://priory.mrooms.net/user/view.Php?id=87782&course=1

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I discovered your site accidentally, and
I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

Feel free to visit my website - exercises for vertical leap

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the info you provide here and can't
wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI,
just 3G .. Anyhow, amazing site!

Feel free to surf to my web blog workouts for vertical jump

Anonymous said...

Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my weblog thus i got here to go back
the want?.I am attempting to find things to improve my site!
I guess its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!
!

My website cellarpaper.com

Anonymous said...

Generally I don't read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, very great post.

Review my site ... breast actives

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than
just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental
and all. However imagine if you added some great images or videos to give your posts
more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and
video clips, this site could definitely be one of the very best in its field.

Awesome blog!

Also visit my web page: virility exercise

Anonymous said...

This is the perfect website for anyone who would like to
find out about this topic. You know so much its almost hard
to argue with you (not that I actually will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that has
been discussed for decades. Great stuff, just wonderful!



My page - virility ex brasil

Anonymous said...

I need to to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every bit of it.
I've got you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

Check out my web page: Capsiplextruth.net

Anonymous said...

Howdy very nice site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .
. I'll bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionally? I'm satisfied to find so many helpful
information right here within the submit, we'd like work out more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

my webpage - virility ex

Post a Comment