Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Apam Tepung Beras




assalamualaikum wbt...
smlm 14jun,Nenek Nah telah kembali
kerahmatullah..malam ni ada bacaan
yasin & tahlil di rumah Mok de..
dah keletihan menjaga Alya dan Icha,
ibu cuma dapat buatkan apam ni utk
di bawa ke rumah mok de..
moga roh nenek Nah di cucuri rahmat
dan di tempatkan di kalangan insan2
yg beriman & di kasihi oleh Allah swt..amiin... :"(


bahan2nya:
2 cwn tepung gandum
1 cwn tepung beras
1 cwn gula
2 cwn air
1 peket mauripan
pewarna/perisa yg di sukai

cara2nya:
campurkan semua bahan2 dn di kacau hingga mesra dn sebati..
ibu guna senduk kayu je..
kemudian bahagikn adunan kpd 2 bahagian
warna atau perisa terpulang pd selera masing2 ye..
slepas tu kedua2 bahagian td di perap selama 1 jam.
kemudian boleh di masukkan dlm acuan yg sudah di sapu dgn minyak
dn dikukus selama 15 minit.
lakukan sehingga adunan habis.ada yg suka mkn dgn kelapa+garam..ada yg suka mkn mcmtu je..
ikut suka la ehh...sdp di mkn bila2 masa2 pn...;))

10 comments:

  1. MAK AYIE SELAU laa BUAT KUIH APAM nie DULU...TAPI SEKARANG DAH LAMA JUGAK TAK BUAT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuih apam ni la yg paling senang nk buat Ayie...;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. lawa apam belang2 ...pastu berbentuk2 pulak tu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. apam belang ucu aritu lg lawa..bila2 nnti kakcu nk cuba buat..;))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody?
    This article posted at this website is truly pleasant.


    my blog - jeremy scott adidas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very rapidly this web site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building visitors, due to it's nice articles

    Here is my web page :: jeremy scott shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good day I am so thrilled I found your blog page, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like
    to say many thanks for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining blog (I
    also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it
    all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read much more, Please do keep up the fantastic jo.


    Here is my web blog: polo ralph lauren outlet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just desire to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness to your submit is just nice and i can
    think you are an expert on this subject. Fine together with your
    permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post.
    Thanks 1,000,000 and please keep up the enjoyable work.


    Visit my website: ralph lauren polo sale

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there and thank you for your info – I've definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

    Feel free to surf to my homepage Ray Ban Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for ralph lauren clothes

    Stop by my blog; polo outlet store

    ReplyDelete